Out of the Fire

Two of our own, Gretchen Trageser and her husband John, had an even narrower escape last week than our Redmen did today. A microwave fire resulted in massive fire damage to their kitchen and smoke damage to much of their house.

Fortunately, her, John and their puppies made it out safely and the Baltimore Fire Dept stopped the fire before the whole house went up. And as testament to how tough anything that represents LFC is, this fridge magnet made it out none the worse for wear (minus a little more smoke on it than before) when the fridge above it melted in the intense heat from the fire.

We wish the whole Trageser clan the best and a speedy return to their home.

100 thoughts on “Out of the Fire

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *