Important Notice: Changes to LFC Official Membership & Branch Ticketing for 2012/13.
For the 2012/13 season there are important changes to the Official LFC Supporters Club Branch Policy.
For our Branch to be granted Official status for the 2012/13 Season we must have a required number of Branch members who are also Members of the LFC Official Membership scheme.
LFC Official Membership gets you closer to your Club than ever before and with different types of Membership available for 2012-13, you can choose the one that suits you. Four types of LFC Official Membership have been launched for the 2012/13 season;
Junior Membership – Offers our Junior fans under 16yrs the full package; including priority ticket access, 10% retail discount, the chance to win monthly once in a lifetime VIP experiences, the opportunity to be a Club mascot and attend an LFC Soccer School. Plus access to the Members only area on website and other Club discounts and offers.
Full Membership – Offers our fans over 16yrs the full package; including priority ticket access, access to the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme and no web fees when booking tickets online. 10% retail discount, entry into Members Monthly Draw to win once in a lifetime VIP experiences, access to the Members only area on website and other Club discounts and offers.
Membership Light – Designed for those supporters who are interested in ticketing and retail benefits, this Membership offers priority ticket access, access to the Auto Cup Ticket Scheme and no web fees when booking tickets online. 10% retail discount and access to the Members only area on website.
International Membership – For overseas supporters only, this Membership offers 10% retail discount, entry into the Members Monthly Draw to win once in a lifetime VIP experiences and access to the Members only area on website. Please Note: International Membership is only available to fans outside of the UK and has no individual ticketing benefits.
Branch members who join LFC Official Adult, Membership Light or Junior Membership will also benefit from being able to apply for match tickets via the Club’s Members Ticket Sale. If you require the benefit of attending matches independently of the Branch, we would recommend you join the LFC Official Adult, Membership Light or Junior Membership to access the wider ticket allocation direct from the Club.
For prices and more details and to join please go to www.liverpoolfc.com/membership
When renewing or purchasing your Membership please select our branch from the drop down on the Membership registration page. Once you have renewed or purchased your Membership please provide us with your name & Membership Number so that we can apply for our Official Status from LFC.
Ticket allocations will no longer be available to Official LFC Supporters Clubs
However as a Branch we will be able to utilise the Official LFC Supporters Clubs Group Ticket Booking facility for all Premier League domestic matches. This has been set up to allow Branches that are travelling to Anfield as part of a group to be able to request tickets for their group travelling through the group ticket booking facility
All Official LFC Supporters Clubs can apply for a group ticket booking 4 times during a season but there is no guarantee that our Branch will be successful each time – all bookings are subject to availability
The process for Official LFC Supporters Club Group Ticket Booking tickets for the 2012/13 season will be as follows:
- Official LFC Supporters Clubs will be provided with a group ticket booking request form and can request up to a maximum of 4 games per season, 2 during the 1st half of the season and 2 during the 2nd half of the season, only 1 of which throughout the season may be a Category A game
- No group request is guaranteed – all requests are subject to availability, and LFC will try to accommodate with at least one game per season subject to availability
- LFC will advise Branches if they have been successful or not in their application for a group booking prior to the Members Sale
- Tickets will be put on reserve for each successful group booking application
- LFC Official Membership numbers & payment will be requested 8 weeks prior to the game being played
- Failure to provide valid LFC Official Membership numbers or payment within 5 days of being contacted will result our group booking not being processed and the reserved tickets released. This may also affect any future applications the Branch have been authorised
- Payment will be required via Credit or Debit card
- Once payment is cleared, the LFC Official Membership Card of those Members travelling as part of the group booking will be activated for entry
- The Branch will be emailed with seating details of their group booking
- Members MUST bring their own LFC Official Membership Card to the Match in order to gain entry into the stadium. There will be a £10.00 fee to reissue seat details to the member who has been allocated a ticket via the group booking facility and these will only be released on proof of identity.
If you wish to be considered for a ticket as part of our Branch group ticket booking you must also be a member of the LFC Official Membership scheme (Adult, Light or Junior) and register these details with the Branch along with your potential ticket requirement so that we can advise the Club in return.
LFC Baltimore Reds